Jump to the content zone at the center

How can the child of a foreign resident in Taipei City be enrolled in a junior high school?

1. Foreign students with a power of attorney or authorized custodian in Taiwan can apply directly for enrollment at their local school.
2. The following documents are required: application form, copy of Alien Residence Permit, certificate and transcripts from the student’s overseas school.
3. If you cannot enter the nearest school to where you live because there are no vacancies, you can apply to enroll at other available schools.