Jump to the content zone at the center

Where can I find information about education in Taipei for the gifted and talented?

You can consult the Academic Affairs Office or Student Counselor's Office (Special Education) at your local school, or contact the relevant departments of Taipei City Government :
I.Education Department of Taipei City Government—Special Education Division: http://english.doe.gov.taipei Tel: (02) 27256341~27256347
II.Taipei Resource Center for the Gifted and Talented(Taipei Municipal Chien-Kuo High School): http://trcgt.ck.tp.edu.tw/ Tel: (02) 23327125