Department of Education logo

Visitors: 1014689
You are here: Home > Information > FAQ
  • Print
  • Forward
  • Go Back


How can the child of a foreign resident in Taipei City be enrolled in an elementary school?

Please bring a copy of your Alien Residence Permit to your local school to apply for a transfer. If the school has no vacancies and an average of 35 students per class, you will need to transfer to another nearby school that still has vacancies for students.

  • Hit: 7221
  • Updated: 2015/2/6 16:44
  • Reviewed: 2015/2/6 16:43

  • Source: Department of Education, Taipei City Government
  • 2017 Taipei Summer Universiade, opened with new window.
  • Taiwan Today, opened with new window.
  • Taipei Travel Net, opened with new window.
  • Taipei Free Public Wi-Fi Access, opened with new window.
  • Taipei Yearbook 2015 , opened with new window.